If you are a kidlit blogger, an author of a children’s nonfiction book about an influential woman in history, or an agent of a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching children about Women’s History or Women’s History Month, we invite you to join our KidLit celebration of Women’s History Month! We’ll have one post for each day in March.
Here are some general guidelines:
- your post should be related to children’s literature and women’s history
- posts by authors of nonfiction children’s books about women are especially welcome
- reviews of new or favorite books about significant women are also gladly received, however we can’t use duplicate reviews of the same title
- because there are a limited number of days available, if we are unable to use your post, you are welcome to publish the post on your own blog and we will use it in a link list if you provide us the permanent URL
- feel free to let us know which day you would like your post to appear and we will try to accommodate you
- Send your post (with links, photos, etc) to The Fourth Musketeer or Shelf-employed
Questions? Please e-mail Margo at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa at email@example.com.
Schedule for posts in March:
We hope to make this an annual event. Thanks so much for your interest in participating.